- Now accepting applications for online graduate level Public Health Certificate in Interdisciplinary Disabilities Studies Program (PHCIDS)
- Connecticut Partners in Policymaking 2014 A Self-Advocacy Training Program - Apply today
- The NEW Early Childhood Personnel Center website is now online! Click here to see what resources are available to you!
- 12.09 - Connecticut's definitive guide to Clinical diagnosis of Autism Disorder at the Legislature Office Building Room 2c, from 9:30am-12:30pm
The A.J. Pappanikou Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities (Center) is a disability research and training program located on the campus of the University of Connecticut Health Center in Farmington, Connecticut. The Center is one of a national network of University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities Education, Research and Service (UCEDD) authorized by the federal Developmental Disabilities Assistance and Bill of Rights Act and funded through the Administration on Developmental Disabilities.
The Center's work, as a university-based center on disability, is in an environment that has at the heart of its mission education in service of the common good and we strive to ensure that individuals with disabilities of all racial, ethnic, cultural and linguistic backgrounds are fully included and valued in society. We invite you to explore our site. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 860-679-1500, send us an email or download the Center's brochure or flyer.
- Join our Mailing List!
- Administration on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (AIDD)
- Maternal and Child Health Bureau
- Association of University Centers on Disabilities (AUCD)
- Connecticut Council On Developmental Disabilities
- Connecticut Office of Protection & Advocacy for Persons with Disabilities
- Family Voices
This page is best viewed using Internet Explorer 8 or higher. If you are having difficulty accessing the site, please click here to upgrade Internet Explorer, or switch to a different browser such as Firefox. Documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view, download Adobe Acrobat Reader